Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jhuni the Holy Heroine" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #453
Show all folders

KenistonSat 17-Mar-01 11:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#456, "RE: (DEL) Jhuni the Holy Heroine"

Keniston, as a character, thought you were the single most annoying Inn customer to ever be in his presence. He was a pedant (a stickler for formal rules) and could not appreciate laziness. He was willing to apply even the flimsiest excuse to toss you and if he couldn't find one he would avoid you even if it meant leaving the Inn and asking if you were gone yet.

I, as a player, knew what you were trying to accomplish so I tried to accomodate as much as I could. I'm a fairly straight-laced person IRL life though so chaotics, in the commonly applied sense (meaning in the Jhuni, Saltimbanko, catch-phrase sense), tend to get under my skin rather quickly.

You mentioned trying to get immteraction so here's a bit of advice. Don't get lowbies to spam-tell immortals with random stuff if you want immteraction. That's not fun for them and any immteraction you get probably isn't going to be fun for you.

Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine, Doralion (Guest) (Guest), 20-Mar-01 03:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine, Olmnus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Mar-01 02:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine, Keniston, 17-Mar-01 11:34 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #453 Previous topic | Next topic