Subject: "If we really want to get into this" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425
Show all folders

Aluria (Guest) (Guest)Fri 23-Mar-01 12:00 AM

#432, "If we really want to get into this"

No, you didn't. You still did it a lot more than was really tastefull. I have liked other chars you have played, but in this case you really pushed it further than was really appropriate. I still died to you more than anyone else, and died naked to you more than everyone else who killed me put together. Two or three times a gaming session on occasion. I mean common. . .

What leika does to people works how it was supposed to. Scarabaues even said in another post that nightgaunt wasnt meant to be used like that. That ability was also a reward for her roleplay, as opposed to 'gaunt that any goober can get.

ON A FINAL NOTE

No it wasnt great roleplaying
But it also was an exhibit of EXTREME self control not to get pissed. Almost deleted right before that, after you killed me, don't remember who talked me out of it in the temple of sun, but right when I unghosted you nailed me.

I am getting better

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 19-Mar-01 05:36 PM, #4
Reply ah well, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:03 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks, Sacer, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 07:08 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Thanks, Sacer, Scarabaeus, 24-Jan-10 08:36 PM, #7
          Reply Actually -, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 03:47 AM, #8
          Reply Actually., Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 04:42 AM, #9
               Reply Well-, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 01:34 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: Well-, Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 06:22 PM, #11
                         Reply If we really want to get into this, Aluria (Guest) (Guest), 23-Mar-01 12:00 AM #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Leika (Guest), 17-Mar-01 07:10 PM, #3
Reply Nice job...Hero.., Arvam, 17-Mar-01 03:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, shokai, 17-Mar-01 01:51 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425 Previous topic | Next topic