Subject: "Thanks, Sacer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425
Show all folders

Balrahd (Guest) (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-01 07:08 PM

#428, "Thanks, Sacer"

That actually means something.

It was interesting for me to "roleplay" with Sacer, as well - I hated you as a character and couldn't help but be impressed as a player. Part of the reason is how well you do evil (along with Zorszaul). It's so damn multi-layered. For me, a Maran is easy - I was a history major, and there's plenty of 11th -12th century crusader literature that you can emulate. But roleplaying a complex "evil" person that isn't just a killer? I can only think of a handful of actors that can do it (and they get paid). That, and, Sacer intimidated the hell out of me - and I couldn't show it as a character. I'd never challenge him directly unless I was in Shokai's shrine, and I still remember one time when you spoke to me while I was pummeling the lich, threatening me with retribution.. I was convinced you had cursed me.. somehow. Well, regardless, thanks.

I have to say though, the one thing that you did as a Scarab Imm that annoyed me was letting Rituraaj spam kill good align newbies for so long from the no_escape Dale Cemetary (he'd just walk from the Temple to the Cemetary and whack the same people). I know it's a cruel game, but, well. I remember a time when Warren and a couple of shadows were punished for killing a newbie Knight over and over, ripping like four con from him in a night (and boasting that they'd con kill him) in the name of "roleplaying". I felt that punishing them was a good decision. It's just my opinion, though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 19-Mar-01 05:36 PM, #4
Reply ah well, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:03 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks, Sacer, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 07:08 PM #6
          Reply RE: Thanks, Sacer, Scarabaeus, 24-Jan-10 08:36 PM, #7
          Reply Actually -, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 03:47 AM, #8
          Reply Actually., Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 04:42 AM, #9
               Reply Well-, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 01:34 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: Well-, Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 06:22 PM, #11
                         Reply If we really want to get into this, Aluria (Guest) (Guest), 23-Mar-01 12:00 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Leika (Guest), 17-Mar-01 07:10 PM, #3
Reply Nice job...Hero.., Arvam, 17-Mar-01 03:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, shokai, 17-Mar-01 01:51 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425 Previous topic | Next topic