Subject: "RE: (DEL) Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425
Show all folders

Balrahd (Guest) (Guest)Mon 19-Mar-01 05:36 PM

#426, "RE: (DEL) Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix"

Leika - thanks. Although you did teach me everything I know I hope you stick with imming and make a sizable impact on the Maran. Hell, already you've put a stamp on it. Good luck!

Arvam - You know, a good two hundred hours of this character would have been unbearably boring without you. I was a little sorry when you imm'd because I knew it meant your play time would be .5% of what it was, but it's well deserved, Blademaster!

And Shokai: Thanks again, Shok. I always wanted a special quest skill, and getting temperance was just that. I hope I managed to roleplay the virtue well enough. You really did a great job with the Maran. Once the brigade came in, I had to reevaluate alot of things I took for granted just because the role shifted a bit into something much more complex (in a few ways I was a dinosaur). Did you always have the Fortress in mind? That's just such a damned good idea to bring in the three cabals like that. I'm very glad I had an opportunity to take a part in its beginnings, and I honestly don't think I could age die anything but a Maran (with Balrahd, it's now three of them - two talons and an avatar) - that should say something about your quality of Immteraction. Suffice to say, it was a hell of alot of fun. I'm glad you haven't been disillusioned.

Until later, good luck

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 19-Mar-01 05:36 PM #4
Reply ah well, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:03 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks, Sacer, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 07:08 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Thanks, Sacer, Scarabaeus, 24-Jan-10 08:36 PM, #7
          Reply Actually -, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 03:47 AM, #8
          Reply Actually., Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 04:42 AM, #9
               Reply Well-, Balrahd (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 01:34 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: Well-, Rituraaj (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 06:22 PM, #11
                         Reply If we really want to get into this, Aluria (Guest) (Guest), 23-Mar-01 12:00 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, Leika (Guest), 17-Mar-01 07:10 PM, #3
Reply Nice job...Hero.., Arvam, 17-Mar-01 03:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix, shokai, 17-Mar-01 01:51 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #425 Previous topic | Next topic