Subject: "RE: Lisl is Dead" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856
Show all folders

ordasenWed 24-Aug-05 03:59 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40860, "RE: Lisl is Dead"

First off, even if I am around this does not always mean I have the ability to respond. People have to realize I mud a lot of times from work and guess what, that is a higher priority and will always come first. Being around to watch and see what is going on is better then nothing at all.

As for Dargmart getting rewarded? Yep. That was more as a God of War moment, as I've often will reward others who are not in battle with little trophies for good fights (Ask Zimel). You have Dargmart who was attacked by Eyzy, who killed him solo. This isn't some little scrub, but actually someone who has racked up allot of kills. So yeah, good fight and well deserved.

The problem you seem to have is you believe you are deserved things, and guess what? You got them. You were in truth outvoted in the Rites for Drillmaster, however it being close enough and your constant showing is what made me lean in your direction. To whine and complain I didn't give you anything is just "amusing". Yes you never got a response from me in a pray, though eventually you would have gotten one soon enough. Personally I didn't think you fit in at all as a character for my religion, and I was soon to tell you to either become better or go away.

As to not given a reason why you were kicked out...I think you know well enough the reason. You are in a mages labatory, doing a dead mages experiment to create an exliar. You received the echo after invoking magical words, of your soul feeding the exliar...and you only grin. You not only were not trying to destroy magic, but was creating it. How else do you think the God of Battle will respond? You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLisl is Dead [View all] , Lisl (Guest), Wed 24-Aug-05 03:29 PM
Reply You were a pain in my ass..., Maztriel (Guest), 26-Aug-05 02:25 AM, #15
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Ravnir (Guest), 25-Aug-05 10:10 AM, #13
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Isildur, 25-Aug-05 08:25 AM, #11
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lisl (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:37 PM, #14
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Dargmart (Guest), 25-Aug-05 07:59 AM, #10
Reply Hey! What were you thinking?, Rawnie (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:23 AM, #9
Reply Wow... what a suprise!!, Iasolar (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Koai (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:50 AM, #7
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Grorefang (Guest), 24-Aug-05 05:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, ordasen, 24-Aug-05 03:59 PM #2
Reply You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Laearrist, 24-Aug-05 06:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 06:59 PM, #5
     Reply Agreed nt, Laearrist, 25-Aug-05 08:34 AM, #12
     Reply I'm sure he meant in addition to uninducting him, no? (..., McShrooms (Guest), 24-Aug-05 11:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 03:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856 Previous topic | Next topic