Subject: "Lisl is Dead" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856
Show all folders

Lisl (Guest)Wed 24-Aug-05 03:29 PM

#40856, "Lisl is Dead"

Well I can't say I didn't have it coming playing around in ktengs with the elixir and all, but I do find it rather unamusing that no word was said nothing just uninducted and titled apprentince of alcehmy.

Was a fun time for the most part experienced a lot of #### from time to time but was my first serious char in years.

Battle: Gerylanst sorry it had to go out that way but I was ####ing pissed about the whole thing. Agrian, Zehh, Iasolar you're the new faces of the village rank up and give them hell! Draxlin!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! i missed you alot ever since the death in silent tower you where nowhere to be seen i hope you didn't delete, for you first character you did one hell of a job never thought we'd be together forever when i met you in voralian around rank 12.
Hasteli, Dahoro, Grorefang you guys helped me alot at first it was sad to see you go. Grimbelin was good to see you finally after the rites. Dargmart you firey bastard thanks for the sleeves you'll be a badass when you hero! I'll be posting more if i forgot you

Scion: What can I say but i hated you bastards! When I killed you Maztriel it felt so god damned good i had to crack open a beer to celebrate. Zilopza you should've died in the orc village lucky you! Aumaenka you had heart and would come against the odds. Gondrak quit quaffing the damned potion in combat and die to me already!

Empire: Never interacted to much with most of you besides the centurions deal. Skizz my love where are you!

Tribunal: Zimel you were a punk and nothing more, remember when you said you could take me without lieutenants? Ya you know what happened.

Fortress: Lisl was a friend to some of you if a bit skeptic of you at times she didn't like all the ganging go on but you were always willing to go against the scions with me when i was the only one in the village.

Outlanders; Raluin was fun raiding with you, a shame we didn't get to do more.

Immortals: Well well where do I start, random tells from Lyristeon usually made the day funner, Dreaa showing up at strange times added some flare to logging on. As for Ordasen i'm very disappointed i started praying around 30 hours old and aside from the rites it was the only time i ever spoke to him until i got kicked out. I was so irritated and pissed off that you wouldnt anwser one prayer even though you were around. After Dargmart gets rewarded for killing Eyzy a warrior at that and I can't even get you to anwser a prayer I was pissed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLisl is Dead [View all] , Lisl (Guest), Wed 24-Aug-05 03:29 PM
Reply You were a pain in my ass..., Maztriel (Guest), 26-Aug-05 02:25 AM, #15
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Ravnir (Guest), 25-Aug-05 10:10 AM, #13
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Isildur, 25-Aug-05 08:25 AM, #11
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lisl (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:37 PM, #14
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Dargmart (Guest), 25-Aug-05 07:59 AM, #10
Reply Hey! What were you thinking?, Rawnie (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:23 AM, #9
Reply Wow... what a suprise!!, Iasolar (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Koai (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:50 AM, #7
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Grorefang (Guest), 24-Aug-05 05:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, ordasen, 24-Aug-05 03:59 PM, #2
Reply You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Laearrist, 24-Aug-05 06:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 06:59 PM, #5
     Reply Agreed nt, Laearrist, 25-Aug-05 08:34 AM, #12
     Reply I'm sure he meant in addition to uninducting him, no? (..., McShrooms (Guest), 24-Aug-05 11:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 03:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856 Previous topic | Next topic