Subject: "Lord Uller is always out there, somewhere" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #405
Show all folders

Uller (Guest) (Guest)Tue 20-Mar-01 10:23 AM

#407, "Lord Uller is always out there, somewhere"

Overall you did a pretty good job. I think I tattooed you almost on a whim after watching you struggle so much to find my shrine. Then I began to watch you more and more and was impressed with your fighting. You seemed to get better and better and thrived in the hero ranks.

As a storm follower you were good, not the best I have had, but far from the worst. You were happy to challenge the cities at any given moment. I think toward the end our playing times completely stopped coinciding, so I didn't get to do the interactions I wanted to with you. In truth it is hard to do much in the way of any interactions with ragers as they tend to be fighting most of the time. Good luck with your next character and your life.

Uller

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Chalin the Raging Tempest, Veteran Drill... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:49 PM
Reply Lord Uller, are you out there?, Minyar, 18-Mar-01 01:26 AM, #1
     Reply Lord Uller is always out there, somewhere, Uller (Guest) (Guest), 20-Mar-01 10:23 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #405 Previous topic | Next topic