Subject: "Marans and other Fortressites" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #397
Show all folders

Phinitz (Guest) (Guest)Thu 22-Mar-01 09:12 PM

#403, "Marans and other Fortressites"

I've never considered myself one of the "elite", so being called skilled by one of the best recent killers is a pretty high compliment - thanks. As for the guts, rangers have a few tricks that really help in situations where you're outnumbered. I had a ton of fun fighting with your "kiddies" and thought it was interesting when I noticed some of them got alot better. After the change in cabals, your kids really made up the bulk of my enemies, and the way my role was, I wasn't about to go hide somewhere when I had enemies to hunt. I sometimes got careless and died for it, but I always had fun. As for my role, it's up on Dio's page, or I'm sure I could email it to you if you like.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCARAB> Phinitz the Forest Warrior of the Onyx T... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:49 PM
Reply Very, very well done., Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 06:19 PM, #4
Reply Cyradia, and any other Immortals, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 20-Mar-01 05:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cyradia, and any other Immortals, Leika (Guest), 21-Mar-01 04:51 PM, #2
     Reply Marans and other Fortressites, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 09:12 PM #5
     Reply Office of the Flame, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Office of the Flame, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 09:24 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #397 Previous topic | Next topic