Subject: "RE: Cyradia, and any other Immortals" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #397
Show all folders

Leika (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-01 04:51 PM

#402, "RE: Cyradia, and any other Immortals"

Speaking for the Maran imms we were always impressed with your guts and skill. You kept our kids nervous, even when they had overwhelming odds, and made it out of some very sticky situations. To me, at least, the brightest badge is the fact that you went into those same situations in the first place. I'm not sure how much, if any, time Shok spent watching you, but the three of us sat around fairly frequently listening to the Maran channel as they tried(and failed) to figure out how to kill you. I know nothing of your role, or how well you stuck to it, but I'm glad the kiddies had an enemy like you. Well done on that side, anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCARAB> Phinitz the Forest Warrior of the Onyx T... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Mar-01 11:49 PM
Reply Very, very well done., Nivek (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 06:19 PM, #4
Reply Cyradia, and any other Immortals, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 20-Mar-01 05:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cyradia, and any other Immortals, Leika (Guest), 21-Mar-01 04:51 PM #2
     Reply Marans and other Fortressites, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 09:12 PM, #5
     Reply Office of the Flame, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Office of the Flame, Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 09:24 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #397 Previous topic | Next topic