Subject: "RE: An evil uncaballed air/off..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32156
Show all folders

Llovansetgal (Guest)Mon 18-Oct-04 08:53 AM

#32163, "RE: An evil uncaballed air/off..."

Yeh I was pure neutral. Killed more imperials than I did Scion. I just didnt like Dreaa and wanted to punish her a bit. If you wanted me to find someone that I had loyalties too, I 'wouldnt see em'. Never betrayed anyone that was fair in business arangements. I was betrayed by some Imperials when I came to collect a bounty, and thats why I was killing them. You and Urog, kept your words. Heck, I just like the idea of a giant mummy rambling around the land killing things.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLlovansetgal [View all] , Bored (Guest), Sun 17-Oct-04 11:29 PM
Reply Fun ally Hope you find something to hold your interest..., Desmonn (Guest), 18-Oct-04 01:06 AM, #2
Reply Forgot about you., llovansetgal (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:58 AM, #5
Reply An evil uncaballed air/off..., Lothorectred (Guest), 18-Oct-04 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply I could be wrong, but I didn't think he was evil. Thou..., Selessya (Guest), 18-Oct-04 07:55 AM, #3
     Reply RE: An evil uncaballed air/off..., Llovansetgal (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:53 AM #4
          Reply neutral, that explains a few things, Lothorectred (Guest), 18-Oct-04 04:00 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32156 Previous topic | Next topic