Subject: "Llovansetgal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32156
Show all folders

Bored (Guest)Sun 17-Oct-04 11:29 PM

#32156, "Llovansetgal"

I think I need a cabal, to spice things up. Flying around fighting the same handful of people getting a bit dull. Collecting perfect suit was boring too. Bounty hunting was fun for a bit, but wasnt paying off too good. Air/offense is kinda lopsided. ABS, protection, and divebomb someone not prepared...tiger pounce...not too fair. Anyone remotely tough, it becomes a waiting game...believe me, anyone can be killed quite easily. PK record was not bad with this character; Died to Imperial gang in low thirties, died to Yhetan 4 times in a row pre-hero, after hero no more deaths to Pks. Still had 4 or 5 trains when deleted. Role played this character kinda newbish in things he would say to others. (Even though I have good knowledge of game, id ask advice and whatnot)

Villagers: Enjoyed all the fights. Kinda was rooting for you at times. Glauthran, Azzarn, Acaga, Xaden, Iborenn, keep on fightn.

Empire: Loth, and Urog, well played. Sorry Mlyarir, didnt mean to solo you out...was just doing my job. Bounties and all that.

Scion: Seemed competent bunch. Props Dreaa, felt kinda bad RL organizing a few kills on you since doing it solo wasnt going anywhere fast. (Scouting can be mean) Think I might try Scion again sometime in future. Hylondin, Muuloc, cool characters. Taidyn seemed tough too, followed him around a bit, picking off stragglers from time to time. ( I told you Lariya was tough! Heh)

Outlanders: See Scion.

Herald: Man you guys are a happy bunch. Seem to all be having fun.

Tribunal: Sorry Elisdin, but warranting me was gonna bite you. Never got to try out Vindicator after he was promoted. (Picked him off before doing the vulture routine)

Fortress: I liked that elf ranger guy. Didnt meet too many of you though, kinda low numbers.

Uncabaled: Lucrucien, never got to finish my bounty. 50 gold btw. Nothing too dazzling, considering I think I spent more than that healing things you would pray on me. Yhetan, 4 times! Im glad we went on good terms later, was getting annoying. I think though things would have changed once I heroed and started ABSing each fight. Damn Ram doesnt miss Tiger much.

Imms: Wish I had a religion, might have given me more of a goal. Grurk seems kinda cool. All doing a great job.

Cya

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLlovansetgal [View all] , Bored (Guest), Sun 17-Oct-04 11:29 PM
Reply Fun ally Hope you find something to hold your interest..., Desmonn (Guest), 18-Oct-04 01:06 AM, #2
Reply Forgot about you., llovansetgal (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:58 AM, #5
Reply An evil uncaballed air/off..., Lothorectred (Guest), 18-Oct-04 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply I could be wrong, but I didn't think he was evil. Thou..., Selessya (Guest), 18-Oct-04 07:55 AM, #3
     Reply RE: An evil uncaballed air/off..., Llovansetgal (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:53 AM, #4
          Reply neutral, that explains a few things, Lothorectred (Guest), 18-Oct-04 04:00 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32156 Previous topic | Next topic