Subject: "RE: Well that stinks!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144345
Show all folders

FullmoonCatTue 21-Mar-23 12:15 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
154 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144351, "RE: Well that stinks!"

Yeah I don't want to get too much into it since Lyeeth is still active. But since Nalaea's whole backstory revolved around her connection to the spirit realm and sensing/wanting to destroy evil spirits, anything that gave off that vibe was going to be something to avoid. I suppose I could have made it a whole thing that I wanted to destroy that armor, so maybe lazy RP on my part.

Also, I had spent enough time in civilized areas at one point where I lost my ability to fast camo or creep through fields, so I got really paranoid about my wilderness time. So avoiding the Inn was also just a mechanical issue as well as RP.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nalaea Elan'thiannae the Dweller o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 21-Mar-23 09:25 AM
Reply Spirits blessings, goodbye, FullmoonCat, 21-Mar-23 11:48 AM, #2
Reply Well that stinks!, Lyeeth (Anonymous), 21-Mar-23 12:07 PM, #4
Reply RE: Well that stinks!, FullmoonCat, 21-Mar-23 12:15 PM #5
Reply Fare ye well!, Grysaor (Anonymous), 21-Mar-23 04:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: Fare ye well!, FullmoonCat, 21-Mar-23 08:38 PM, #7
Reply RE: Spirits blessings, goodbye, Mrawlf (Anonymous), 22-Mar-23 02:00 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nalaea Elan'thiannae the Dwell..., Nazaggra (Anonymous), 21-Mar-23 11:03 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nalaea Elan'thiannae the Dwell..., FullmoonCat, 21-Mar-23 11:49 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144345 Previous topic | Next topic