Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143756
Show all folders

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 10:44 PM
Charter member
#143762, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"

before today I have taken one item from a villager.

But the one in question wasnt full looted, but he took five items without replacement from me, when I fought ravln at the destructor to have dares unghost and entwine me there, while grivs was a ghost. I took ten from him on his next death with no replacement, to let him know that #### will never happen from him.

p.s. the village has had probably about 80 deaths in total so far between three people alone not counting their youngers, and the tree about five? soo there is that. And each time, the villagers things were not touched except I hear one of the tree youngers took a few items which I was not there for. So yes, grivs was a special case he decided to earn, and even then still not stripped. I really should with attacking the refuge side by side with velvexund, and doing other #### really should strip all of you for the stupidity that has been allowed in the village, but here is a tip. DONT DECLAIR WAR ON THE TREE when the tree is not your enemy, sacrificing your cabals dogma. People will #### on you. and if it continues, will really take a #### on you. There is a big lesson to be learned here.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 02-Dec-22 05:30 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 06:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 08:43 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:17 PM, #3
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:26 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:44 PM #5
                         Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:58 PM, #6
                              Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:06 PM, #7
                                   Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:13 PM, #8
                                   Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:41 PM, #11
                                   Reply You are doing serious damage to your character here,, An observer (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:15 PM, #9
                                        Reply RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..., tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:38 PM, #10
                                             Reply RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..., Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:52 PM, #12
                                             Reply nope, tuna (Anonymous), 03-Dec-22 12:11 AM, #13
                                             Reply What a weird amalgamation, Dallevian, 03-Dec-22 01:39 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143756 Previous topic | Next topic