Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143736
Show all folders

fancyTue 29-Nov-22 07:40 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2022
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143737, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice"

Had a super fun time helping out with the Character Challenge! Everyone did a great job, especially Azorinne and Raybaer. I couldn't get empowered and couldn't think of anything to do so I deleted. Shaman is def fun and survivable and I will be trying again.

Rethienne: Thanks for being my buddy and solving the case for me. I really regret not being able to hang out with you more and I look forward to meeting you again and again in the game as different characters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Nov-22 07:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice, fancy, 29-Nov-22 07:40 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice, Rethienne (Anonymous), 05-Dec-22 01:53 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143736 Previous topic | Next topic