Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684
Show all folders

Odaza (Anonymous)Mon 21-Nov-22 09:01 PM
Charter member
#143701, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..."

Respect for figuring out how to get a drow all the way to good align.

You could have just rolled elf, but took up this challenge, and 213 hours in, you made it, so kudos.

The one thing that surprised me was a comment by Ish,

Sat Sep 10 11:18:31 2022 by 'Ishuli' at level 51 (322 hrs):
This character should never have had their spec skills returned, but I noticed too late to stop it and would feel bad punishing Quivdereayeh for the mistake.

I don't understand this, you're totally a roleplay character.
You did not exploit an advantageous race/class combo, such as a Good align gnome mage. You basically swopped vuln iron for vuln mithril and 1 dex/int swop. Seems a lateral change and given you were not a pker there is hardly a benefit.

The only thing I can think of is setting a precedent for more exploiter natured players to think they can get specs on a align change (eg evil storm giant). But I would have imagined they need to play like you get it. Apparently playing like you was almost not enough.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wayfar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Nov-22 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., yrblues, 19-Nov-22 04:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Reginold Bryt (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 07:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Gwendelya (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Oareayatin (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:53 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Tamazin (Anonymous), 20-Nov-22 08:26 AM, #5
     Reply fun, and more importantly..., Dallevian, 20-Nov-22 10:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Azorinne, 20-Nov-22 01:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Odaza (Anonymous), 21-Nov-22 09:01 PM #8
          Reply Yeah, that comment was/is odd, Calion, 24-Nov-22 07:11 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684 Previous topic | Next topic