Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684
Show all folders

AzorinneSun 20-Nov-22 01:47 PM
Member since 27th Dec 2020
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143694, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..."

I'm glad you stuck with it and got a lot of firsts. There usually seems to be one influential follower under my umbrella that I can send newer folks to for perspective/religion quests. Quiv was absolutely that, for both your contemplations on the religion and the fact that you were experiencing an evil-to-good redemption quest. It made for a whole lot of drama early on, however. My little heart was very relieved after the Fort Fart Quest (iykyk) and Quiv attaining neutrality. Thanks for a great char!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wayfar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Nov-22 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., yrblues, 19-Nov-22 04:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Reginold Bryt (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 07:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Gwendelya (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Oareayatin (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:53 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Tamazin (Anonymous), 20-Nov-22 08:26 AM, #5
     Reply fun, and more importantly..., Dallevian, 20-Nov-22 10:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Azorinne, 20-Nov-22 01:47 PM #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Odaza (Anonymous), 21-Nov-22 09:01 PM, #8
          Reply Yeah, that comment was/is odd, Calion, 24-Nov-22 07:11 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684 Previous topic | Next topic