Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684
Show all folders

Oareayatin (Anonymous)Sat 19-Nov-22 09:53 PM
Charter member
#143689, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..."

Not quite sure how you do it, but Quiv had a way of making even silences feel real.

For a very short time I had an azure bard and got to tag along with you and Dichael for a bit (sometimes feeling like a third wheel — you two spoke with such intimacy!).

Thanks for asking me to provide a little testimony to Azo/the androsphinx on your behalf; for a few minutes afterwards I really did feel like I was appreciating the vista from the mountain with old friends, where few words are needed.

I don't have any cookie recipes to share, but if someone has a killer one for Snickerdoodles, I've been on the hunt for a good one for a while...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wayfar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Nov-22 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., yrblues, 19-Nov-22 04:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Reginold Bryt (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 07:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Gwendelya (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Oareayatin (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:53 PM #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Tamazin (Anonymous), 20-Nov-22 08:26 AM, #5
     Reply fun, and more importantly..., Dallevian, 20-Nov-22 10:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Azorinne, 20-Nov-22 01:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Odaza (Anonymous), 21-Nov-22 09:01 PM, #8
          Reply Yeah, that comment was/is odd, Calion, 24-Nov-22 07:11 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684 Previous topic | Next topic