Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684
Show all folders

Gwendelya (Anonymous)Sat 19-Nov-22 09:26 PM
Charter member
#143688, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..."
Edited on Sat 19-Nov-22 09:30 PM

I loved Quivdereayeh. I very much wanted there to be a hint of contention in our relationship but it felt super forced so I didn't even try. The character arch was a lot of fun to watch and interact with. I hope you find your way back to Herald soon!

* Mocha Brownie Cookies *
2 2/3 cups 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter (cubed)
4 large eggs (room temp)
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp instant espresso powder
2/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
11 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks

Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat, cool until mixture is warm.

In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, vanilla and espresso powder until blended. Whisk into chocolate mixture. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt, mix well into chocolate mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks, let stand until mixture thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.

Drop by 1/4 cupfuls (3 inches apart) onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until set, 12-14 minutes. Cool on pans for 1 or 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wayfar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Nov-22 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., yrblues, 19-Nov-22 04:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Reginold Bryt (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 07:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Gwendelya (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:30 PM #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Oareayatin (Anonymous), 19-Nov-22 09:53 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Tamazin (Anonymous), 20-Nov-22 08:26 AM, #5
     Reply fun, and more importantly..., Dallevian, 20-Nov-22 10:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Azorinne, 20-Nov-22 01:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Quivdereayeh Vyr'kyree the Wa..., Odaza (Anonymous), 21-Nov-22 09:01 PM, #8
          Reply Yeah, that comment was/is odd, Calion, 24-Nov-22 07:11 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143684 Previous topic | Next topic