Subject: "RE: Thank you. " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143466
Show all folders

CallowyinSat 24-Sep-22 11:19 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2021
91 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143476, "RE: Thank you. "
Edited on Sat 24-Sep-22 11:20 AM

This will seem like a small thing, but it was huge to Tomias. Early on when I was still figuring out fort and Maran you helped push me through to my final form - I found myself leading in maethien, which I don’t know very well, and repeatedly, very tactfully you redirected me via tells and still had me figure the tricks of the area out and learn.

It was night and day to my last fort experience ages ago, not to mention even ranking there with Atrissa, who wrote a poem about forts being impatient mean hypocrites because of one experience there (of course in her case she maybe deserved it but that’s ok).

Thormmstein was very paladinny - strong but emanating virtuous qualities, and our few but memorable interactions helped me lower my guard around other fort heroes and try to be my full character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Thormmstein Stormstrike the Champion ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 22-Sep-22 10:45 PM
Reply Thank you. , Carrock, 23-Sep-22 11:41 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Thank you. , Callowyin, 24-Sep-22 11:20 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143466 Previous topic | Next topic