Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142939
Show all folders

droThu 19-May-22 03:18 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142959, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer, Magistrate of Galadon"

actually it did i fought you on kaesting you were a huge pita i was not yet prepped to fight shamen so i was not looking forward to fighting you
i got you one time iin galadon i wasnt sure you even had power you were wandering town unsaced with a warrant not sure what was going on on that one but it was one of my two pks lol the amount off times i was able to catch you not flying seemed like you wanted me to win some

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-May-22 04:45 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., dro, 18-May-22 01:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:03 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., dro, 19-May-22 03:18 PM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142939 Previous topic | Next topic