Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142939
Show all folders

droWed 18-May-22 01:47 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142948, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer, Magistrate of Galadon"

stroke guy dwarf
as im not really goot at rp or roles sometimes i base personalities off actual people
beffy was my ex wife sphere sloth
s when she got kinslayer and became kind of shunned and disliked that completely made the character
bethy lied to anyone who asked what happened as was her backstabbing self centered personality sorry ganlovek but wasnt any way my ex was gonna return something like that
kinslayer totally came from ranking on dwarfs so yeah of course she lied to goodies
she really needed a good morian for her char arc wasnt no way she was going to go find morius on her own will not sphere sloth
died to a monkey looted my mark which losing kinship i have no prayer of ever getting back again. i messed up a quest by trying to do somehing too early that i really wanted to see if could help my pk skills
i think i managed to get like 2 pks on beffy which is more than i average per char i was getting better at the end and never got to finish my dwarf queen set to see where that might have gone i was def getting bored qw her anyways after her dislike died off she was less fun i liked being the bastard dwarf

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-May-22 04:45 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., dro, 18-May-22 01:47 PM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:03 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Beffy the Legend of the Ba..., dro, 19-May-22 03:18 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142939 Previous topic | Next topic