Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142193
Show all folders

LathlaerilFri 19-Nov-21 07:13 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2015
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142194, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..."

Calithildir was a blast to play and thank you all for that. I was amazed by how much you people would go along with my ridiculous claims and I love you for it. I could see this char going all the way to an age death, but last month the plague in the real world gave me a large bite of the reality sandwich and even though I hoped to get back into the groove, the char started to feel a bit off.

Whiysdan, Boss! I love you, man. Thank you for all the things you gave me. I love your religion, and I really loved our easy going relationship. Thank you for the tattoo and chance at High Herald, but the global echoes made me emotional. You are a great thing for the game, I just hope you were having as much fun as I was.

Rarywey. Bard Goddess, you're stealing the show! I love what you're doing for the Heralds. I hope you can keep those impromptu parties going, they are something special.

Einoh. When you dropped by the Bar to talk about your religion made me sad for letting Ariendil go. Everything about that whole vignette was just awesome! Thanks for that.

As for you foolish mortals, I tried to interact with as many of you as I could. All of you are gems and I would have you no other way. Thank you for inhabiting this world. I had interacted with so many of you and as I started typing goodbyes it became a very long thing. Knowing that people always get unintentionally left out in these things I'll just cut it down to a certain few. The rest of you can write and I'll answer!

Gwen. My smoldering emerald, what can I say? We could have had that lakeside castle several times over. But it is for the greater good, yea? I had a blast and you've shown me some new things that I didn't know were there. Thanks for that!

Atrissa. What a great char you've got going there. Reach for the stars, you're going to get 'em. Oh, also.. Hot potato! You can be the legend now.

Bert. Damn you were missed. I used to urge other cooks to use Tinkerton Pickles but there were no takers, I guess the brine was too strong for them.

Euric. You rat! I had just figured out all the different ways you can cook cave rat with whiskey, and then you go on and bail ship.

Sransidi. I kept giving Bog Water to other saurians, I even tried giving it to some humans, but it turned out you were of unique taste and talent.

Thank you all for the beautiful memories. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mostly ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Nov-21 04:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Lathlaeril, 19-Nov-21 07:13 PM #1
     Reply Awesome character, Callowyin, 19-Nov-21 07:47 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Awesome character, Calithildir (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 02:39 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Shakiniel (Anonymous), 19-Nov-21 08:29 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Calithildir (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 02:35 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., RaryweyImm, 19-Nov-21 09:22 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Calithildir (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 02:39 PM, #9
     Reply You were ever so rude!, Atrissa (Anonymous), 19-Nov-21 10:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: You were ever so rude!, Calithildir (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 02:24 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Sransidi (Anonymous), 19-Nov-21 10:53 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Calithildir (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 02:41 PM, #11
     Reply thumbsup!, Whiysdan, 20-Nov-21 04:57 PM, #12
     Reply RE: thumbsup!, Calithildir (Anonymous), 21-Nov-21 08:11 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous), 20-Nov-21 05:11 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Calithildir Tauredheldur the Mos..., Calithildir (Anonymous), 21-Nov-21 08:13 AM, #15
     Reply I really liked Calithildir., Geofthath (Anonymous), 21-Nov-21 01:11 PM, #16
          Reply RE: I really liked Calithildir., Calithildir (Anonymous), 23-Nov-21 11:10 AM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142193 Previous topic | Next topic