Subject: "RE: (DEL) Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of the Undead Xvarts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186
Show all folders

Paneros (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 08:30 AM

#1193, "RE: (DEL) Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of the Undead Xvarts"

I remember the day you and I sat in Galadon muter's guild and we talked about how we both wanted to get into Warlocks. I didn't know much about them and you filled me in with what you had learned. Somehow, in the 5 or 6 days it took me to get in after that you had gotten in, and heroed before I could actually group with you, but I always considered you a friend from my youth from that day on.

It was nice knowing an arcane tranny to learn what I was missing on that side of the fence. Good luck in your future, and maybe we'll tackle something cool together in the game in the future with new guys.

Bon chance.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 13-Jun-01 06:12 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Paneros (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 08:30 AM #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 03:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:44 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Pohanad (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 05:15 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:41 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186 Previous topic | Next topic