Subject: "RE: (DEL) Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of the Undead Xvarts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186
Show all folders

Isham (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 06:41 PM

#1189, "RE: (DEL) Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of the Undead Xvarts"

Fatty P it was always my pleasure to det inv ya, made me feel like the Maran I always wanted to be. Besides Balrahd you were my fav, I hope I see you in the fields sometime soon. Peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 13-Jun-01 06:12 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Paneros (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 08:30 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 03:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:44 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Pohanad (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 05:15 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Isham the Hero of Alteration, Wrath..., Isham (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 06:41 PM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1186 Previous topic | Next topic