Subject: "Your a walking calamity damnit!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1175
Show all folders

Braiden (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 06:52 PM

#1179, "Your a walking calamity damnit!"

Kerfta! Man I think there were a few times where I would run across two of your corpses in multiple areas in a short amount of time. I always got a laugh out of it. And your ability to do the whole HEAL! HEAL! HEAL! HEAL! thing was kinda gettin annoying, but I think we put a decent spin on it. Anyway, I enjoyed my interaction with kerfta and I wish you luck on your next character.

Braiden

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Jun-01 06:35 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 07:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 01:08 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Kerfta (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 08:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Kastury (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 03:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Kerfta the Invoker Hero, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 06:36 PM, #3
     Reply Your a walking calamity damnit!, Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 06:52 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1175 Previous topic | Next topic