Subject: "RE: (DEL) Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160
Show all folders

Celadriel Eidean (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 10:13 AM

#1162, "RE: (DEL) Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"

Well what can I say; I had a lot of fun with this character. I thought I could role-play a character that had honor above and beyond all others, but when it comes down to it there is no such thing as Honor in Thera. Everyone is greedy and only cares for themselves, I tried to change that by proving nice equipment and powers are not everything. I ranked an unempowered paladin three advancements from heroing with minimal deaths. Some might say I was foolish to rank with out being empowered but it is how I interpreted honor to be. I did not care if I was empowered or gotten any recognition, what annoyed me at most was my prays being ignored. I would have thought one of the Immortals if not my own God that I prayed to almost every day would have responded with the slightest bit of, “keep up the good work” or even “your wasting your time”. I usually don’t care how others view my characters because the main reason I play this game is for the role-play but recently it seems the Immortals only care about the people with the highest PK ratio. I usually don’t delete any of my character but with the overabundance of dishonor and the odds against me being the only unempowered paladin for the Scions to pick on I decided its time to move on and make a Fire A-P to get some attention.

Sorry if this sounded like a rant rather than a good bye because I still enjoyed my times here. I meet a lot of great players and burdened many groups do to the lack of normal paladin abilities but it was all worth it in the end. Every character I make helps me learn more and more which in the end is the important thing.

~ Celadriel Eidean, Embodiment of Virtue and Perseverence

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 09-Jun-01 09:38 AM
Reply boy, you stuck it out GOOD!, The Prophet (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 01:14 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Celadriel Eidean (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 10:13 AM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, (Guest), 09-Jun-01 12:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Yetharien (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 01:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 09:57 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic