Subject: "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097
Show all folders

Gabryel(DEL) (Guest) (Guest)Wed 06-Jun-01 12:18 AM

#1104, "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home"

Aaaaaaaah so I was right. Sneaky elves eh? And when I confronted you about the break-up you told me that none of it was true. And yeah, your role-play reasons for that really did suck. I saw the lot. And at this end I was laughing 'cause you didn't have a clue who I was!

It was fun I have to admit, the numerous times I was killed right under your nose! heheh I kinda got stuck around 34 when I suffered three mob deaths, and that gave you the chance to go with Nangor and rank like a bitch until you hit hero. I was going to plod along and get there in my own good time, but that was soon to change when an anti-paladin got the better of me. again.....

and again.....

and again.....

need I say more? For your 4th(?) character I think you've done pretty well... Hell I wouldn't have had a PK ratio like that! I'd still like you to explain all this evil stuff... how and when did that happen? Oh and why?

Ah well... I'll see you on the fields man... and one day, I might even kick your ass

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any H... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 11:41 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Gabryel(DEL) (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:18 AM #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:24 AM, #3
     Reply Re; Anti-paladin, Yboedar (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Re; Anti-paladin, hrrmn (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 10:09 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Mastruviel (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., shokai, 06-Jun-01 11:10 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 11:16 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:10 PM, #9
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 11-Jun-01 02:44 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097 Previous topic | Next topic