Subject: "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097
Show all folders

shokaiWed 06-Jun-01 11:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1101, "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home"

For future reference when trying for a cabal where the imms in charge like to watch applicants to perhaps a near insane and unhealthy amount of time...it's probably best to stay in character at all times. You had a bad habit of slipping ooc when grouped with certain people...and when I was watching. I didn't unempower you because, even though it's poor roleplay, it's not something worth destroying the character over...however this is why you didn't hear from me about Maran...I kept hoping you'd stop slipping ooc, and towards the end you might have...I don't know, I kinda got bored of watching and waiting for it to happen.

Amberion wasn't a bad character, and after you turned evil...had you ever been around when I was, trust me...you would've had some immteraction with me. The fact that you remained empowered while evil, should've been a clue that our times weren't overlapping any more.

Anyway, good luck in the fields, and remember slipping ooc can be harmful to your character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any H... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 11:41 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Gabryel(DEL) (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:18 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:24 AM, #3
     Reply Re; Anti-paladin, Yboedar (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Re; Anti-paladin, hrrmn (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 10:09 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Mastruviel (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., shokai, 06-Jun-01 11:10 AM #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 11:16 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:10 PM, #9
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 11-Jun-01 02:44 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097 Previous topic | Next topic