Subject: "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097
Show all folders

Amberion (Guest) (Guest)Wed 06-Jun-01 12:06 AM

#1098, "RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home"

First of all, I'm really suprised to see that I had that good PK ratio... Thought I was on about 10% maximum... Almost got one kill as evil aswell, though Volo killed me. I asked for his help in the mousuleum, the spectre attacked me and all the sudden a crocodile was biting my balls off... hehe...

Well, I've just gotten home from the prom, I've been drinking for about 18 hours in a row, me and Elvam and Modion. I got a fucked up idea and deleted, guess that is why I deleted, plus I'm rather boored with Amberion and I really didn't wish to take the time to get any kewl things. (Like I would have manged...)

Well, hmm... I'll miss alot of people to say goodbye to.

First of all Elvam, though he need no special thanks or anything since he's just a pain in the ass(kidding)...

The same goes for Modion...

Shokai for empowering me, we never spoke though. The only thing you ever said to me was something about I have to leave now, we'll speak later. Then I got empowered. Sorry for deleting, I was really hoping for some interaction with you. Either when I was of light or of darkness. Though I really did get tired of waiting for an answer when I applyed to Maran. I spent 200 hours praying, waiting and trying to do the things I felt right. I belive I did the right things aswell. I mean at the last 80 played hours Amberion really didn't fear death. Think Drucyrus killed me 10 times or so. Some attacks where a bit stupid though.

Vilaeren, thanks for helping me out several times. I'm quite lousy at RP (think it's my english.) and I really do suck at PK... Had alot of fun with you though.

Kamba, we only met a few times, though I really had fun everytime you where around...

Nangor, we basicly leveled to hero together. Almost all the way. Really had fun with you. Miss you.

Gabryel! Amberions only love ever, one of the reasons why he became evil was because of you, or atleast that is why he became so cold hearted...

Carmenella, thanks for taking me out of breaking up with Gabryel, my RP reasons really did suck. But atleast we had some interaction.

Garenth, thanks for everything. Yelling at me for thinking of joining Tribunal, thanks for talking me out of deleting. Though I'm really sorry I "betrayed" you... But well, I was seriously boored of waiting for an answer about Maran.

Seralyn, I'm really sorry for that thing about the Mace... And I'm sorry for all those times I asked for your help when I was young... Think I did it atleast three times aday...

Daemelin, Man! I really did respect you. You where though, and real funny to talk with, RP ways...

Drucyrus, damn man... I'm as good as one of your fans. Though I never feared you, it was a couple of times when I almost had you, though you werent fully equiped. Your the MAN!

Braiden, thanks for your suport after the thing with the black box... I really screwed up that one. So I though why not try something totaly new and see what I learn... (Didn't learn much, only where to find another black box, that is how I became evil.)

Hejduk, well, never spoke much with you. Though you really kicked in PK, think I slayed you once though you slayed me perhaps a 10 times or so...

Guntarlin, the same goes for you...

Nazgauga, Damn you scared the hell out of me. I'd never fought an orc before and suddenly I relize that your following me as some young warrior. I summoned you and killed you. Never been more suprised, I was sure of a certain death. You got me later after Turgesn had plagued, blinded, poisoned and all that #####...

Turgesn, you where fun, real fun! Man I'll miss you, we spoke alot after fighting eachother, the funniest fight was when I was less that half cloth and you lost sanc during our fight, suddenly my wraths was doing pretty high damage on you... And tanks for atleast talking to me when I was evil...

Mukamat, Think I slayed you once, or was I with a group and I slayed you twice? Never mind, you where the first to know that I was evil. But I really didn't understand, did you want me to join the Scions? I was thinking of atleast trying Scarab but I belive I am to lazy for such thing... Well, thank you for taking your time with me.

Mastruviel, that always as beatiful elf. You learned me alot about Thera, and I sure had fun traveling with you. Ecpecially when you me and Warborf traveled, you just wouldn't stop tickling him... Hehe...

Sorry for everyone I've missed! I know there is alot but I just couldn't remeber everyone.
Damn! This is real hard... How can one NOT remeber all the funny guys you've met?

****** I'll miss you all! See you arround folks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any H... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 11:41 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:06 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Gabryel(DEL) (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:18 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 12:24 AM, #3
     Reply Re; Anti-paladin, Yboedar (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Re; Anti-paladin, hrrmn (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 10:09 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Mastruviel (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:52 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., shokai, 06-Jun-01 11:10 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 11:16 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:10 PM, #9
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to A..., Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 11-Jun-01 02:44 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1097 Previous topic | Next topic