Subject: "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075
Show all folders

Daemelin (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 04:51 AM

#1081, "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock"

Well I was too old obviously, look where I am now...actually, where am I? Been looking around for myself for a day now. Anyway, ya, that Underdark thing was a mess. Assassin was trying to tiger claw it looked like while I was trying to kill two crocs. Excercise in futility. And then you fled through that door

An angry crocodile flees!
You pounce an angry crocdile!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

Was a bit put out by that, my pass door fell an attack or two earlier and you somehow just made it to that door, ARGH! How bout when I was raiding for the sceptre? Just you there trying to kill me while I was working the maran. Swear to god, I was laughing my ass off on this side, fought good dozen rounds or so like that and you bit me like three time (and yet again I bled...). Of course ended up running when I tried to raid after that, but was still amusing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 07:06 PM
Reply Last Request, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:19 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mithrambor (Guest), 06-Jun-01 10:25 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 07:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kadsuane, 05-Jun-01 08:27 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:50 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:45 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 09:27 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor/Erakee (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:17 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:18 AM, #6
     Reply Damn you smiley face !!!, Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:20 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Celyrin (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 06:19 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:43 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:11 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mexner (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 07:30 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 01:08 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 02:07 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:05 PM, #18
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kastury (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 05:12 PM, #19
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 06:42 PM, #20
               Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest), 09-Jun-01 04:51 AM #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075 Previous topic | Next topic