Subject: "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075
Show all folders

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 06:42 PM

#1080, "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock"

Was hoping to hear from you. And I was not complaining about the form. Just know that it was made the way it was supposed to be. Huge damage reduction, tough to kill, and has a minimal amount of damage capability. You always scared me and we had a few odd occassions to speak to each other. Out of the handful of times we fought, you got me ONCE. (Other times I admit I ran away like a wimp. Mostly due to either my mana was low or the numbers were plain ugly). The one death was due to me spamming and neglecting to compensate the fact that crocs are slow as slugs. I got a lot better at escaping when the tide turns and still remember you and the Scarab assassin in the Underdark.

Damn, was too afraid to revert because you would kill me if I did. Was blinded so was not sure when I could word out of there. Didn't even realize I left you two behind the gates of Blidgenstone until I heard a mob say something and worded right out after I got some distance between us. Had my heart pumping that day.

Well, you were a respected opponent and glad I brought you endless amounts of ammusement when I did make you bleed. *smirk* The way we were, we could've been arch-nemesis's. Beating each other up but never quite able to get one or the other. My favorite conversation was you asking me to form a raiding party so you could kill all of us. *smirk* You said something along the lines "I'm too old to be hunting you guys down, would rather have you bring them all to me all at once."

Arvidor

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 07:06 PM
Reply Last Request, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:19 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mithrambor (Guest), 06-Jun-01 10:25 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 07:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kadsuane, 05-Jun-01 08:27 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:50 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:45 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 09:27 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor/Erakee (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:17 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:18 AM, #6
     Reply Damn you smiley face !!!, Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:20 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Celyrin (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 06:19 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:43 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:11 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mexner (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 07:30 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 01:08 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 02:07 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:05 PM, #18
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kastury (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 05:12 PM, #19
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 06:42 PM #20
               Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest), 09-Jun-01 04:51 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075 Previous topic | Next topic