Subject: "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075
Show all folders

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Tue 05-Jun-01 07:39 PM

#1078, "RE: (DEL) Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock"

Part of the reason for the deletion? Made a goofball error of posting something under the name Arvidor and then signing it Erakee. Thought that was a good sign for me to delete as I was toying with the idea for a while anyways. Plus, 1 too many crocodiles in the Tower.

Well, what a shock at that PK ratio. I couldn't kill a small child even if I tried much less another person. So may as well do some goodbyes here.

Warlocks: So many friends and stuff to list... Hard to keep track so apologies if I missed anyone.

Mealrocan, Annalena, Parcimius, Kastury, Celyrin, Kerfta, Shane, Lewellyn, Solmyr, Kethryllia, Airella, etc. etc. etc.

What can I say... we had quite a bit of fun together. Even convinced some of you to drink with me. Even got Parcimius to suffer from Alcohol poisoning for a while. But to be quite honest, I chose to be a defense focus shifter just so I could protect others and stuff. End result being a crocodile (great form btw, good job imms), I'm just the last one to die in a group. Usually I didn't die too often and rarely to PKs. Probably less then 10 PK deaths in my whole life. But to all of you, had a blast.

Kastury: you were my sister in character and god knows we even drank together in the guild many times prior to joining the Warlocks.

Annalena: a bit shocked that you actually inducted me into the Warlocks after only getting one recommendation. Hope I didn't disappoint you in the end despite the fact that I think I was even drunk for the interview.

Parcimius: Thanks for the huge assist in heroing my sad butt after having all those bad luck incidents at rank 39. Should've let me drink with your Archon that one time.

Ilraeth/Savraeth: Thanks for the Title. I think for at least half of those 330 hours in game, I would be drunk for 3/4 of it. Don't know why but thought it was an interesting angle to play an alcoholic wizard.

Celyrin: I should've been known as "Accident waiting to Happen." God knows you proved it with that one misstep in Shadar that one time. (I was AFK at the time completely confident something like that would not happen. No more bathroom breaks when in Shadar Logoth).

To the rest of the tower and the apprentices that I had? Sorry to say that it looks like you may have to look for a new Mentor. Don't know why I always got picked for the job. *shrug*

Other people:

Braiden: Had some fun while we were around together. Looks like you're turning a bit into an alcoholic like me. Too bad we never got that chance to have that drinking contest.

Mexner: Bastard, had to delete didn't you.

Pohanad: God, glad I was not the only drunk in the Fortress

Ambrose: Had a few interesting adventures together

Warborf: HAR!!!!!!

Discaples: Had to delete... Oh well, we had quite a few adventures together as well

Mithrambor: Haven't seen you around in a while but we were together since the newbie ranks pretty much. God, ranking alone with a warthog and a healer was a pain in the butt.

Scions: Got to say at the hero ranks, it is a 50/50 split between competent scary people and the incompetent ones. But to those who were competent, I'll admit that one on one I was not really worried. It was just the rest of the time when you were all grouped together that was the scary part. In particular, Daemelin, Lokilith, Hejduk, and Tikar were the ones that I had a lot of respect for. Probably in that order since Tikar only recently got into my PK range. So no offense to ya Tikar.

Battle: You were a dead cabal when I got inducted, only recently did you start picking up the fight. Wodrahcir, when you got me that day... I was having a real bad day. 3 PKs in one day had me close to deleting (not to mention the xp hole I dug myself into with accidents and bad teleports). Glad I stuck it out to see what a hero transmuter was capable of which for me was nothing.

Nexus: I still think it is weird that your idea of balance. True that the world view is proper but was it really necessary to come in a group of 10 with scions to "preserve" the balance when the hero range was already sort of lopsided towards the Evils? Thought it was a bit of overkill and was pissed after dying (Not so much for dying, just the Nexus involvement in it all). Glad I had a chance to go into your cabal and aid in getting some revenge.

Tribunal: Did not know too many of you but Zieth! You rock man. Keep up the good work.

Entropy: Nazgauga, whenever you were in the realms I had to look over my shoulder when I would be hanging around the guild. That one day you broke my spine 3 times I think. Glad to say you did not kill me though.

Sylvan: Didn't get too many opportunities to interact with ya but always appreciated the back up near the fortress if you felt the Scions might be raiding for the Scepter. God knows I had no PKing ability with that defense form. (On the water, different story right Karnavex?).

Scarabs: Not many of you around... Rarely saw any of you either. But a note to Drucyus, rot on a crocodile will never work.

I'm sure I missed people so my apologies. Hard to remember but I did enjoy playing the Drunk... Maybe I'll roll up a Scion to try and learn how to PK. God knows I grew pretty adept at avoiding PKs.

Arvidor Moonshine, aka Erakee.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warlock [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jun-01 07:06 PM
Reply Last Request, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:19 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mithrambor (Guest), 06-Jun-01 10:25 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 07:39 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kadsuane, 05-Jun-01 08:27 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:50 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 08:45 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 05-Jun-01 09:27 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor/Erakee (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 02:17 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:18 AM, #6
     Reply Damn you smiley face !!!, Mealrocan (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 01:20 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Celyrin (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 06:19 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:43 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:11 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Mexner (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 07:30 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jun-01 09:05 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 01:08 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 02:07 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:05 PM, #18
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Kastury (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 05:12 PM, #19
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 06:42 PM, #20
               Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Arvidor Moonshine, the Drunken Warl..., Daemelin (Guest), 09-Jun-01 04:51 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1075 Previous topic | Next topic