Subject: "RE: Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1011
Show all folders

Daemelin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 04:21 PM

#1020, "RE: Farewells"

"Daemelin - Your mongoose let you win most of fights against villagers though you usually didn't dare to shift into a tiger in our fights. Stop hoarding those things if you can't use them? *wink* *wink* "

Well, against ragers, never considered it a good idea to chance deathblows unless I wore them down with the goose first. Went tiger on you when you deemed it time to use whips, which you would switch back to the swords of course. Still remember that fight on eastern, was right after you were "redeemed", was trying to wear you down with the goose and you got a flurry in and an unspeakable deathblow parting shot...I had 6 hp left and actually walked right past you. One of the most memorable fights I ever had...that and the entwine you got on my goose while I was raiding against you that felar assassin and I think Tahren. Actually survived the entwine and died to running. Ah well, was exciting. As for my "hoarding"...well, most things I used, found a use for occasionally or just didn't want some maran or such to have. The rest was just to piss people off and hope they'd actually try to take it away from me. Last part seemed to work. I miss those fights, not always clear-cut, but damn did they make the palms sweat. In another life...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Torakkel the Redeemed Barbarian [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 30-May-01 10:45 PM
Reply Well..., Tindarelin (Guest) (Guest), 01-Jun-01 03:47 PM, #10
Reply Well played (n/t)., Ysaertvo (Guest) (Guest), 01-Jun-01 03:27 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Torakkel the Redeemed Barbarian, Disola (Guest) (Guest), 31-May-01 10:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Torakkel the Redeemed Barbarian, dissy (Guest) (Guest), 01-Jun-01 02:09 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Torakkel the Redeemed Barbarian, Erakee (Guest) (Guest), 31-May-01 03:52 PM, #5
Reply Farewells, Torakkel (Guest) (Guest), 31-May-01 12:17 PM, #4
Reply RE: Farewells, Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 31-May-01 07:20 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewells, Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 03-Jun-01 10:55 PM, #11
Reply RE: Farewells, Tahren (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jun-01 09:03 AM, #12
Reply RE: Farewells, Eglician (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jun-01 09:37 PM, #13
Reply RE: Farewells, Daemelin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 04:21 PM #14
Reply RE: Farewells, Hyshrawr (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 01:15 AM, #15
     Reply Re:, Torakkel (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 02:35 AM, #16
Reply Well Played!, Kastellyn, 31-May-01 09:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Torakkel the Redeemed Barbarian, Tahren (Guest), 31-May-01 07:32 AM, #2
Reply Hey! Welcome to the fields man..., Trewyn (Guest), 30-May-01 11:47 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1011 Previous topic | Next topic