Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious Scholar of Law, Retired Leader of the Spire, Justiciar of Thera" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99339
Show all folders

Kraenesk (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-11 07:39 PM
Charter member
#99340, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious Scholar of Law, Retired Leader of the Spire, Justiciar of Thera"

Well where to start, it's been a long ride.
I will respond to goodbyes, as with a char this long you get confused with who you interacted with.

Its always rewarding to do a Spire leader for me because they are a lot of work to stay respectable, and usually that means you cant be as popular as you want internally because you have to make some unpopular policies from time to time that will cause factions to not like you. This charachter kinda started out as Tlingit light, but turned out to be his own animal, with his own life and his own priorities, he had some similarities, but was a lot looser, where Tlingit was OCD, so there was no leeway in any of his decisions, none at all. Mundin would claim to be that way, but he often lightened up on punishments and stuff internally compared to Tlingit. so There were a lot more differences that I figured, he was a freestyle char, so I set down a set of guidelines for his RP, but let him evolve based off of interactions with others.

TWIST - That's twice I've done that to you now, at least I didnt boot you out this time like with Bonthos. You were great man, you played a very good right hand man, I was just about ready to hand the cabal over to you and retire to vindicator when you deleted, but you killed that opportunity the same day I had my meeting with Marcatis about it so that killed that Idea. Dude I was so afraid you were gonna be a Kakola when you were coming up, but you got rid of all those fears quickly, great char.

Marcatis - Thanks for handing over the keys to your ferarri a second time, it was fun. I felt guilty taking provost as a player because that's two out of the last four years I've basically ran tribs from the mortal side.

Sherys - Mundin hated you so bad, you are a competent Pker but you really were trying to give Mundin a stroke with all of the wars you were trying to start, and him having to go behind you and do political damage control to stop them.

Anyone else I'll respond to, too many hours as this char to remember everyone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious Sch... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-May-11 07:28 PM
Reply Awww, Maugauth (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:59 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..., Kraenesk (Anonymous), 17-May-11 07:39 PM #1
     Reply What about me?!??!, Balta, 17-May-11 08:14 PM, #2
     Reply Also..., Balta, 17-May-11 08:15 PM, #3
     Reply RE: What about me?!??!, Kraenesk (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:18 PM, #4
     Reply WOOO!!, Legobelt (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:18 PM, #5
     Reply How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., TMNS, 18-May-11 12:14 PM, #7
     Reply RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., radik_the_elf, 18-May-11 01:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., Kraenesk (Anonymous), 19-May-11 07:29 AM, #11
          Reply Man, it was a total cheap ass kill :), TMNS, 19-May-11 05:18 PM, #14
     Reply Well you helped me out quite a bit., Tesline, 18-May-11 02:44 PM, #9
     Reply Hah., Twist, 18-May-11 11:28 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 19-May-11 03:28 PM, #12
     Reply You did a good job as Provost, Bavorlian (Anonymous), 19-May-11 03:33 PM, #13
     Reply Awesome char!, Amberion, 21-May-11 02:23 AM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99339 Previous topic | Next topic