Subject: "Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76538
Show all folders

Thuutai (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-09 01:12 PM

#76538, "Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep."
Edited on Tue 03-Feb-09 04:23 PM

*** Character speculation edited out ***

First comeback character since Teldasill, and I got this role idea and really wanted to run with it finally. I love the game, and the IMM's seem like their a lot more active than they were when I had Telda so that was amazing.. whoever took over the Destructor that night.. that was SO refreshing and why I play, so thanks.

The enemies part of the game just makes it not worth it to me anymore. Gank squads organized by a... lich? Warriors who won't fight no matter what without a transmuter, I saw two full sacs on link dead people. All that just kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I know the first two are just the way it is, and I'm fine with it, that's mud. I just know that it would have made me lose interest in the character and kind of make me bleh.

Anyways, I had fun with nearly everyone I met, hope I came across as a fun character to talk to/roll with. The Village is filled with some really great characters, more than I've seen on any past ragers I've had, so good luck to you fools. And no.. there was no reason I talked like a Jamaician other than not being able to get out of my head how the trolls talked on WoW lol.

Goodbyes

Iunna - I've always wanted to make a follower of yours, you're one of the few I haven't tried out yet. You turned out to be my favorite overall ever and I regret never coming to you before. Your RP and swagger to the character mixed in with the personal touch with your followers is SO great. I wish I would have had a better grasp on War and where to go with our talks, but I think I did alright. Good luck with everything!

Yean and Ysaeloerye - You two are such great IMM's, thanks for being around and to whoever game me my IMM lovin'. Having IMM's that will randomly RP with you is what makes this game fun.

Borkahd - Best Commander I've ever been under, hands down. This is my seventh rager over 35 and no one has ever been as well RP'd as you that I've ever seen. You were tough as nails, never lose your cool, and took care of your Village. I appreciate the talks and RP and I hope you keep rocking out and get rewarded for it.

Woldrun - You seemed like you straight raped people, congrats on the Drillmaster position. You seem like your a little newer, but you do everything well and I enjoyed kickin' it with you and scouting.

Grawshen - You were my favorite Villager on the come up with me, seemed like we would have been best friends and a pretty sweet combo together. Hope you stick and stand out in the end, you sure did to me.

Rogark - You were really good at pk, you seem like you go afk soooo much though, you need to fix that. I don't know if it was you or the character, but I almost thought you had OCD or something for awhile lol.. keep kickin butt and taking names though.

All you other ragers I didn't really get to have all that much RP with, but I can tell the village is in a very good place right now. Lots of competance out of all of you, keep it going.

Jikobsi - Thanks for being my saving grace that night in Akan. I hadn't met one person that would TRY to RP back with me in my whole characters life until then. It's the only reason I really play this game, you're solid though hope you make a positive impact on the game.

Dolce - You were so freaking tough lol, I felt like some midget rookie cornerback trying to tackle Brandon Jacobs or something when we had our spats. You were fun though and I finally got that assassinate... 1-0 your move!

Ckarinmir - I started getting this feeling you and me were going to be mortal nemesis enemies for the rest of our lives that rarely killed enough other and always got each other killed. You're solid as hell man, hope those souls start flowin' for you.

Zikat - I feel no shame in saying your a piece of #### and ruin the game for everyone. You always have always will.

Anyways, if anyone wants to comment I'll reply to everything, just wanted to include the main people in the goodbyes. Take care and have fun in the fields!

-Thuutai Ahmatu'ili

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicThuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep. [View all] , Thuutai (Guest), Tue 03-Feb-09 01:12 PM
Reply Ooh man! I must say that I LOVE your role!, Zubi (Guest), 08-Feb-09 07:40 PM, #39
Reply Dang!, Jikobsi (Guest), 07-Feb-09 01:26 AM, #36
Reply I do hope me taking a few of your things when I killed ..., Hukariu (Guest), 05-Feb-09 02:47 PM, #29
Reply ...., Thuutai (Guest), 07-Feb-09 06:29 PM, #38
Reply i thought you were awesome, that thief (Guest), 04-Feb-09 12:07 PM, #23
Reply Good Char!, Yean, 04-Feb-09 12:43 AM, #20
Reply Damn..., Dolce (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:36 PM, #14
Reply Oh - and a PS... as a New Yorker, I love the analogy. ..., Dolce (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:37 PM, #15
Reply Zikat... hmmm, That guy yup (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:04 PM, #8
Reply This is the guy who cried foul when he found out Cabdru..., Kanye (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:07 PM, #9
     Reply Gotta admit that CF freestyle gangsta rap was hot thoug..., Lhydia, 03-Feb-09 06:28 PM, #11
     Reply This post proves how offended at yourself you are., Thuutai (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:31 PM, #12
          Reply You are the only one person who crys here., Beront (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:40 PM, #16
               Reply I'm glad such a shining sample of greatness could corre..., Thuutai (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:41 PM, #17
               Reply You are welcome, my young padavan. n/t, Beront (Guest), 04-Feb-09 12:49 AM, #21
               Reply Wow! Hi Kettle! I'm a freaking pot... guess what!?, N b M (Guest), 03-Feb-09 07:53 PM, #18
                    Reply Your defense of your friend is impressive. Let him fig..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 03-Feb-09 08:06 PM, #19
                    Reply You dont get it, right?, Beront (Guest), 04-Feb-09 12:51 AM, #22
Reply ####!, Iunna, 03-Feb-09 05:31 PM, #6
Reply Dang, Thuutai (Guest), 03-Feb-09 05:38 PM, #7
Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Zikat (Guest), 03-Feb-09 03:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Isildur, 03-Feb-09 05:03 PM, #5
Reply Liar!!!, N b M (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:09 PM, #10
Reply Do not waste your time on him n/t, Beront (Guest), 03-Feb-09 06:32 PM, #13
Reply I hate to jump on like this..., Forsakenz (Guest), 03-Feb-09 02:31 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Borkahd (Guest), 03-Feb-09 01:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Baerinika, 03-Feb-09 01:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Malachias (Guest), 05-Feb-09 12:59 PM, #24
          Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Baerinika, 05-Feb-09 01:03 PM, #25
          Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Malachias (Guest), 05-Feb-09 02:01 PM, #26
               Reply RE: Thuutai Ahmatu'ili is six feet deep., Baerinika, 05-Feb-09 02:12 PM, #27
               Reply It depends on your RP and the village leaders at the ti..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 05-Feb-09 02:30 PM, #28
                    Reply RE: It depends on your RP and the village leaders at th..., Malachias (Guest), 05-Feb-09 02:59 PM, #30
                         Reply RE: It depends on your RP and the village leaders at th..., Baerinika, 05-Feb-09 03:25 PM, #31
                         Reply Time for a lecture., Scrimbul, 05-Feb-09 03:44 PM, #32
                         Reply Kind of confused. I thought the village hates magic, no..., Dreth1 (Guest), 05-Feb-09 06:20 PM, #33
                         Reply Because a scout's goals, and that of a berserker and a ..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 05-Feb-09 06:29 PM, #34
               Reply If I Personally See..., Yean, 07-Feb-09 03:25 AM, #37
          Reply screenshot or it didn't happen.~, Aodh, 06-Feb-09 11:46 AM, #35
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76538 Previous topic | Next topic