Subject: "RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7114
Show all folders

Pynona (Guest)Fri 21-Jun-02 10:36 PM

#7115, "RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith"

Most wonderful experience.
I orignally started this char for a high role play thing (main reason to go cloud healer)
and people just wouldnt believe that I was actually empowered.

Well Mayesha I am sorry I disappointed you, your a wonderful immortal (at least when your not wording me or dismissing me ) and in the end I changed my role a bit to suit my active attitude.

It was realy fun and thanks to all those who made it.
Its odd I was expecting a better pk ration (heh)

Farewell:

Immortals

Zandrumial : Nomes rock, was fun the time we discussed a few things from cookies to chaos.

Grumorum : Where man ? NEver saw you about, really wished I could.....

Mayehsa : Thanks for all you did, I guess I am not up for a Priestess of Sloth yet.

Others

Non Cabaled.

I had a lot of interactions with a lot of people.
but few really stand out.

Sukilan : Yuo were a blast with Devdas and nice to see your still rocking. Keep those daggers sharp.

Quentin : Yeah, great role play, sorry to see you die so much.

Kahlrav : Patheric how you kept yourself shielded to kill with an entropy healer.
I would have prayed about it if it was anyone else, but Carfeum was a friend.

Lintronea : I took your advice, Now I am left with only one char.!!!
ROCK ON

Entropy

Ulfin : Guess you wont get married to someone 4 times your size now.

Carfeum : We did a little bit now and then I think.

Quentin " Look above

Nexus :

Darantin : Nice job, you remind me of Cariatid.

Cercanopuno : I really liked your charecter, your strong and gutsy just one thing..... your a gnome :p

Village :

Narin : Real smart to kill a healer who just saved your ass ( well or atleast stopped it from being fireballed to death )

Nilushka : You seriously make a poor barbarian captain, I mean spamming smirk when you killed me makes you nothing like your title.
But if you were trying to irritate me ? Good job.

Scions.

Urden : I dont know how I always ended up with the people you dont like. Thankfully you never killed me. Sorry for spoiling your hunts but I kida like Cerunnir.

Dullahmeh : I love a lich with a heart (and I hate bugs that make your armor go pooof ) anything good I say about you would sound less than what it means. Hope you make it all the way up......

Miheln : Its sometimes bettter to keep you mouth shut and in any case its best to not trust a healer you just spoke rudely to.

Warders

Tusseltass: Great times together, from Whistlewood to Talshidars was always good to see you about.

Cerunnir : What can I say ? The hour before I deleted when we kept runing in and out of the city to get those guards shouting and slap a few tibbs about to the time when we went group teleporting till each of us was bored was great. I guess its time I roll a Sylvan. Long time since I had one.

Shalven : Most extraordinary roleplay, I love your style. Arf Arf !

Sahannara : Not much done or said, good to see you showing up a hell of a lot more.

Tribunals :

RUN ?

Brindale : Well your lucky you got a helm like that or you could have kissed yer striking bye, was fun, my last two hours.

Deigreck : I didnt think you would, you should have known the two warriors were looking for a chance to kill you and using us for a distraction. Poor way to die. Our goal acoomplished.

Blaekieh or something (storm warrior trib ) : Thanks for the sympath but no you were wrong, I was wanted rightly no mistakes there.

If I have forgot anyone...... well..... too much biochem can muddle you up .

See you all in the fields.

rot_death

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Jun-02 09:04 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, Pynona (Guest), 21-Jun-02 10:36 PM #2
Reply I just wanted to say I was sorry, Ciakaer (Guest), 21-Jun-02 11:15 PM, #3
Reply Pynona the Hand of Faith, Dalentar, 21-Jun-02 11:54 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, MistressZefarah (Guest), 22-Jun-02 01:03 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, Cerunnir (Guest), 22-Jun-02 09:03 AM, #6
Reply Farewells coming soon., Pynona (Guest), 21-Jun-02 09:07 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7114 Previous topic | Next topic