Subject: "All good things come to an end" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7060
Show all folders

Hycteran (Guest)Mon 17-Jun-02 01:05 PM

#7064, "All good things come to an end"

Well, Its a shame i didn't regret leaving when i did, it was good but I've lost time for CF. Maybe in the near future (thinking of a certain 2 week holiday coming up...) i'll roll up another but for now i'm happy livin on the memories i got going with Dawn. Lalgar, u kicked, well played and all. Other than the odd fumbled emote you had a great character and nothing seemed to cheer me up more than acting the local fortress drunk. He he, gotta admit i was crippled with laughter when you shouted at me for bathing in the Fortress fountain. I didn't get what was up with Lysrieal either, i think she needs a flyer or something attached to her back so when she walks away we know exactly what she's after in life. Obviously elven politics are well hidden because it wasn't till i died i had any clue what the whole nobal, politician thingy was. Keep at it, and thanks for proving to everyone that dawn isn't just some out ways cabal for weak n00bs. As a warrior team we did do good against llohuir, stunning and choking him must have really shaken his nerves. Just a shame he was ready to spam 'commune word' every time we woke him again. No offense to you Llohuir, your a good fighter but not alone. I hope we go down in history as the big bad dawnie fighters, but unfortunately i've handled enough in the past to know there have been a few. Maybe one day I'll role another...

Hycteran.

*Sob, so nostalgic. I stopped playing this guy ages ago and still the memories come flying back. I loved this guy.*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Lalgar the Weaponsmaster, Apostle of the Dawn [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 17-Jun-02 07:32 AM
Reply What a bummer that ranger Shalven was!, Llohuir, 18-Jun-02 04:53 AM, #10
Reply It is finished!!!, Wemnar, 17-Jun-02 08:08 AM, #1
     Reply RE: It is finished!!! (Indeed it has), The Maiden (Guest), 17-Jun-02 08:29 AM, #2
     Reply ?, Daiken (Guest), 17-Jun-02 08:43 AM, #3
     Reply RE: ?My bad, Wemnar, 17-Jun-02 08:49 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Dullameh, 17-Jun-02 11:23 AM, #5
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Vynmylak, 17-Jun-02 11:49 AM, #6
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Lintronea (Guest), 17-Jun-02 12:01 PM, #7
     Reply All good things come to an end, Hycteran (Guest), 17-Jun-02 01:05 PM #8
     Reply RE: All good things come to an end, The Maiden (Guest), 17-Jun-02 09:05 PM, #9
     Reply Gates, Dwarven warrior (Guest), 18-Jun-02 04:53 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7060 Previous topic | Next topic