Subject: "RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6887
Show all folders

Nilushka1 (Guest)Tue 04-Jun-02 07:26 PM

#6895, "RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass"

Well.. I'm happy to know that you included me in your Shout-Out. *smirk* Anyhow, not staying around for that last half hour meant you missed us getting a cabal item and killing two people in your memory.(notice one certain Scion deleted after, as well)

Anyhow.. I had the oddest feelings about you. On the one hand, you recommended me, which is good. You were very dedicated.. strong heart, but you died *WAY* too much, and honestly, I think Shamus and I, as well as the Lords were as leniant to you as we were, was because of how much heart you had.. and how no matter how rough things looked, you'd still charge around with maces flailing.. though this ultimately lead to your demise. Ah well. From what I knew of you, I seemed to like. I seemed to pass you by pretty quick in advancing, too. Ah well. Until next time.

Nil.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jun-02 06:47 PM
Reply Heh, Couillard, 05-Jun-02 02:50 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Austyn (Guest), 04-Jun-02 07:18 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Nilushka1 (Guest), 04-Jun-02 07:26 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Gjaheb (Guest), 05-Jun-02 04:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Falkim (Guest), 05-Jun-02 09:08 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Eroek (Guest), 08-Jun-02 06:20 PM, #7
Reply Yes, well, Abgaakij (Guest), 09-Jun-02 03:16 PM, #8
Reply Figured you were due out on con soon enough, Jaslanna (Guest), 10-Jun-02 03:37 PM, #9
Reply Doh!, KatistrofiK, 04-Jun-02 06:54 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6887 Previous topic | Next topic