Subject: "RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6887
Show all folders

Austyn (Guest)Tue 04-Jun-02 07:18 PM

#6889, "RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass"

Actually this was a CON death first of all, I just didnt feel like hanging around for a half-hour as a ghost.

I was SO close to being able to stick around as Austyn, yet once again his ill-luck did him in. Ill admit im a mediocore player but ive been playing for years and ive never had a character die so often as Austyn from mob deaths. Its almost fitting he died to a mob as his last death.

Anyways, it was pretty fun, created him too check out a couple legacies and am disaapointed I fell short of the mark. Ill probably create another Village warrior pretty soon, because im still interested in testing out a couple legacies and ive always liked the Village. Been a Scion and Warlock, and dont really like any of the other cabals much.

Anyways I wasnt really trying very hard to RP with Austyn, pretty straight forward duergar warrior. Been RP heavy before and it gets tiring sometimes, just wanted to fight this time, another reason i picked the Village and will again.

My Shout-outs:

Village:

Ereok: I hope they make you a Villager again, personally I think you deserve a second chance Dirty Bird. You were fun to mess with and make fun of, not to mention hand his feathers too in a fight.

Rhuean: I see you becoming the next Commander honestly, your the most kick-ass fighter in the Village amongst the ones Austyn came up with in my honest opinion, and your not even a Berserker, you just kick butt.

Haas: You get the most improved recruit award, im glad I reccomended you.

Falkim: Are you rping a jerk or are you that way naturally? Heh, nothing personal but austyn liked your spunk but still thought you took things too seriously. Maybe you harbored ill feelings after me turning down your rec? Always wondered if you did....

Shamus: Good job filling up the Village with capable talent, It was hell being in the 30s with NO other villager in my range. That is where I lost most of my health. Just wish that note I sent about my health had garnered me a shot for a vitality quest, guess I didnt deserve one I suppose. Was it because I made mention of it? I just didnt want to die and find out that if id mentioned it i may have got a shot for a Vitality quest...

Many others, so ill leave at that, only advice id say for the Village is to keep them recruits coming, there is just no beating the Village when it has the proper numbers to call itself an army. Just wish I could have been around a bit longer.

Nexus:

GOD A FEW MORE RANKS AND ID HAVE HANDED NYDEIKON HIS BUTT ON A PLATTTER!!!

Sorry, I REALLY wanted to fight you...

Sorry i died before I could.

Abajakkij...whatever...the damned tiger: Was nice fighting you, you made me realize that fighting forms wasnt nearly as scary as it looks. heh.

Sylvans:

I REALLY hate the exploitation you make of the Village truce with you.
Fact is, Austyn hates magi mostly and could care less about nature, the fact that you hunted him knowing that he had no backup from the Village sickens me. Go pick on some Scions next time.

Scions:

Jaslanna : wish I could have killed you, you were one tough nut to crack, im glad I got at least one kill on you. Probably more than most.

Muubai: Hahahahahahahaha. Nuff said. You were a damned good fighter regardless.

Gjaheb: Man I had a rock hard on for killing you, just ONCE I wish I knew for sure whether you were a Scion or not. I seriously wanted you dead, guess that means you were doing a good job.

Awwwwwooooogggggaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jun-02 06:47 PM
Reply Heh, Couillard, 05-Jun-02 02:50 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Austyn (Guest), 04-Jun-02 07:18 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Nilushka1 (Guest), 04-Jun-02 07:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Gjaheb (Guest), 05-Jun-02 04:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Falkim (Guest), 05-Jun-02 09:08 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Austyn the Master of Brass, Eroek (Guest), 08-Jun-02 06:20 PM, #7
Reply Yes, well, Abgaakij (Guest), 09-Jun-02 03:16 PM, #8
Reply Figured you were due out on con soon enough, Jaslanna (Guest), 10-Jun-02 03:37 PM, #9
Reply Doh!, KatistrofiK, 04-Jun-02 06:54 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6887 Previous topic | Next topic