Subject: "RE: (DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6857
Show all folders

Maelgwyn (Guest)Sun 02-Jun-02 04:50 PM

#6858, "RE: (DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King"

Well since the powers that be decided to delete my post il post it again. This time without the fu*k you sentiment.

Basically I deleted because of a series of eventment. Started with me being totally bitch slapped by a panzy assassin. Guess thats what I get for picking a fight with a cabal mate assassin hero. Any how after I lost my axe which at this point had 95? charges on it. In order not to let rage take over and deletion come flyin in. I decided to quit out and save myself the regret. Ofcourse I come back and immortals trans me up. Hatin on the loveable parv. I get the third degree for quiting out to avoid a pk. Like another death would matter to someone who just lost a 96 charge axe. Any how they slay me and tell me im such a bad cheater and all. I figured my plans for the character going anywhere were slagged. So I was tempted to delete then. But I wait and ofcourse newbie loots my pit. Hey no loss. Ive died before, I can get reequipped in record time. Log on next day, same ##### over and over. Half equip/pk/full loot. Something I VERY rarerly did with my chars. After two xp holes, naked. Irritated out of my shitin mind, I ask urden for shields when someone says one of the people that pkilled me is somewhere. Urden being a stickler for his irritating rp decides to tell me where to shove it. Wasnt his fault really. But I did had enough by now. So I attacked him, got grassed and deleted. Yay! Another crash and burn char. I was soo hoping this one would have been different. Guess even when you try to play nice there are immortals who just cant wait for you to slip up and slam you down.

Any how thats about that on the CF SoapOpera.
I'l be more secrective about who I am playing from now on.

Thats taht

Acidic Parv
*signing back on*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 02-Jun-02 10:21 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King, Maelgwyn (Guest), 02-Jun-02 04:50 PM #5
Reply Maaaaan....., Urden, 02-Jun-02 05:52 PM, #6
Reply RE: Maaaaan....., Maelgwyn (Guest), 02-Jun-02 08:04 PM, #7
Reply RE: Maaaaan....., Urden, 03-Jun-02 03:07 AM, #8
Reply Looting, Villager (Guest), 03-Jun-02 09:56 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King, Brovartic (Guest), 04-Jun-02 01:55 AM, #10
Reply Maybe this will cheer you up, Couillard, 05-Jun-02 03:01 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Maybe this will cheer you up, Eleke (Guest), 05-Jun-02 04:16 PM, #12
          Reply delete;delete, Cheap Seats (Guest), 06-Jun-02 01:49 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Maelgwyn the Evil King, Nilushka1 (Guest), 02-Jun-02 01:16 PM, #1
     Reply Pain and damnation, Master Mage (Guest), 02-Jun-02 02:53 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Pain and damnation, Nilushka1 (Guest), 02-Jun-02 03:07 PM, #3
               Reply Give him some time., Master Mage (Guest), 02-Jun-02 04:06 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6857 Previous topic | Next topic