Subject: "tsk tsk" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826
Show all folders

Careashiin (Guest)Fri 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM

#66845, "tsk tsk"

Man, I must have Really pissed you off!

I was fighting an Imperial shaman, and god only knows how many maledicts I was getting fed with and you up an jumped me as soon as he fled, bleh! So, I run off an grab a polar bear and offer to duel you. I don't think you had any idea the damage you were going to soak up against that mob, and was actually suprised that you even were willing to do it in the holy grove of all places.

That being said, I was put off, IC, because you being a villager, jumping on me being a druid, after getting nicely injured and softened up from an Imperial, so after I killed you, I moved all of your items maybe... two rooms away? Just to mess with you a little bit of course, then asked if you wanted your items back.. Well, Maybe I shouldn't have said what I said when I killed you,and that's why you said it to me six or seven times before quitting out, but I Was going to tell you where the stuff was, I just wanted to make you squirm a little bit. Sorry ya up an rage deleted over it.

Anyhow, good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hazarakt the Warrior of the Blad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-Feb-08 02:32 AM
Reply tsk tsk, Careashiin (Guest), 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM #1
     Reply Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-soc..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:15 AM, #2
     Reply BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let peopl..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:18 AM, #3
          Reply RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let p..., Careashiin (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:43 AM, #4
          Reply Just saying., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply I love seeing you complain! Considering the character! ..., CraftedD (Guest), 01-Mar-08 11:58 AM, #8
          Reply There is a fine line..., Lyristeon, 01-Mar-08 07:52 AM, #5
               Reply It's not as if I ran around and did this all the time., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 08:07 AM, #7
               Reply Just so you know..., Lyristeon, 02-Mar-08 03:35 PM, #9
               Reply I smoked Kasty's emperor due the main part she was slau..., Thrakazhaar (Guest), 02-Mar-08 04:55 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826 Previous topic | Next topic