Subject: "RE: (DEL) Puelvelol the Avenger of the Righteous" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6530
Show all folders

Puelvelol (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 01:56 PM

#6531, "RE: (DEL) Puelvelol the Avenger of the Righteous"

Well, I had to finally do it. Paladins are fun, and I love Maran. I just... it's not the way I like to play now. So for my farewells, short they will be.

Shokai - Thanks for the empower/virtues/tat. I sought you after awhile, hoping to rekindle some RP and keep the character, but things weren't meant to be. I love Maran, keep up the work with it.

Johan and Zardik - My two favorite Maran. I had fun with you both, going out and hunting. Johan, congrats on IMMing and all, eventhough I told you in game.

Aliera - Your character is fun to be around, and you're dependable in a fight. Keep up the good work.

Kerik - The only reason I thought to "order you around" was that I was a tattooed follower and you weren't. Something to aspire to, though I know I wasn't that much. Good luck with your next character.

Scions

Dullameh - Great job on liching, and great job with your character.

Krivohan - Lion isn't bad, but when you're going up against a shield paladin, you gotta do something more. If you don't have a walker, your toast.

Just a rant on Nightwalkers. The worst damage I ever took from anyone but Dullameh was from a Nightwalker, and that was from one acid blast. I agree it balances, but that still hurts.

Sylvan

Targaryen - You and I were good pals, and we did well with gathering things, etc. I remember the time we got the bard up near the fortress. You were dependable, start logging on more.

Well. Thanks.

Elarion/Iamaw/Ralicazin/Vortalscon/Puelvelol

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Puelvelol the Avenger of the Righteous [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 14-May-02 05:06 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Puelvelol the Avenger of the Righteous, Puelvelol (Guest), 14-May-02 01:56 PM #1
     Reply Puel's role and equip, Puelvelol (Guest), 14-May-02 02:02 PM, #2
     Reply A forgetten farewell, Puelvelol (Guest), 14-May-02 10:25 PM, #3
     Reply Aww, I thought I was going to get a shout out. *sigh*, Ravenoth (Guest), 14-May-02 11:10 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Aww, I thought I was going to get a shout out. *sig..., Puelvelol (Guest), 15-May-02 10:37 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Puelvelol the Avenger of the Righteous, Krivohan, 15-May-02 10:40 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6530 Previous topic | Next topic