Subject: "RE: (DEL) Barimorus the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6524
Show all folders

Barimorus (Guest)Tue 14-May-02 04:01 AM

#6525, "RE: (DEL) Barimorus the Grand Master of Changelings"

WEll goodbye to everyone, Thanks for all the fun annette, mernoseus, a lot of scions, a few others, danclavien, and everyone i travelled with, i cant remember everyone at this point as i just woke up, heh i fell the way of witevo, two dodging forms, d d is a risky focus choice, and so far most people who have done it have gotten burnt, lemur i liked, never did get beat by a thief, that was nice, the diamondback...nice form as well, not as nice as a lemur, but the healing was nice, and the ability to solo some of the nice dragons. later

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Barimorus the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 13-May-02 04:42 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Barimorus the Grand Master of Changelings, Barimorus (Guest), 14-May-02 04:01 AM #1
     Reply So why did you delete%3F, Eselfelck (Guest), 14-May-02 10:25 AM, #2
     Reply RE: So why did you delete%3F, Barimorus (Guest), 14-May-02 01:44 PM, #3
          Reply RE: So why did you delete%3F, Eselfleck (Guest), 14-May-02 10:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Barimorus the Grand Master of Changelings, Annette (Guest), 14-May-02 04:13 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6524 Previous topic | Next topic