Subject: "RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5681
Show all folders

marcalius (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 03:16 PM

#5685, "RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry"

I had gotten away from my role a little bit, and lost interest after a while. Dullameh the uninduction while was meant actually. Every person I encountered was interesting.

Astein would love to know what I could have done better to get the tattoo, email me at mwike@carolina.rr.com if would will tell me.

Anyone else can email me there was well. Tilaen you were my favorite, but lorak, dugruain, Dullameh, Lorak, and igsoeh really stand out.

Karnavex you are always awesome and love our few talks.

I would love to here criticism, I still struggle at times with things, even though I have been playing cf a long time. Love the game and would never complain.

Marcalious/Shemlak, Bevrolmx, etc

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 09-Apr-02 02:46 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, Taelen (Guest), 13-Apr-02 07:45 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, marcalius (Guest), 14-Apr-02 09:54 AM, #9
Reply you were fun to fight with, Tylinn (Guest), 10-Apr-02 12:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, marcalius (Guest), 09-Apr-02 03:16 PM #1
     Reply Damn..., Dugruain, 09-Apr-02 04:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn..., marcalius (Guest), 09-Apr-02 06:32 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, Lorak, 09-Apr-02 05:19 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, Dullameh, 09-Apr-02 11:22 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry, marcalius (Guest), 10-Apr-02 08:35 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5681 Previous topic | Next topic