Subject: "I like excitement" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55352
Show all folders

RogueWed 21-Feb-07 01:03 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55378, "I like excitement"

If I'm trying to rank fast for something, sure, I'll go to an out of the way area so I can just focus on killing mobs. But if I'm in the mood for some action, drama, excitement, I'll put myself into situations that could go a number of ways. Ranking in the battlefield with the warrior specs we were using, a ranger throwing in an ambush really isn't "that" risky.

Mob deaths, PK deaths, frustrate me... sometimes even piss me off. just like you, and everyone else, that play. On that same note, it's fighting that I play for; what gets my blood going; my sweat glands going; my adreneline rushing;getting me some good old fashion CF lovin. I love to fight, I like to fight a lot. I die a lot too... but that's just how it rolls when you charge in swinging. Good times.

Aside from all that, my basic concept of Derntas was Strength, Victory, 0 tolerance for Criminals, and even closer for good aligned (sorry for dogging you so much Maethron, but no f-ing way is a fire giant going to give full respects to an elf, but I thought OOC that you're a sick ass trib. Keep truckin!)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Derntas the Initiate of the Macall... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 21-Feb-07 02:17 PM
Reply Thanks for saving my ass when Edimus had me slept., Hunsobo (Guest), 22-Feb-07 02:12 PM, #11
Reply RE: You're welcome., Rogue, 23-Feb-07 12:58 AM, #12
Reply Oooh, Rogue, Halistanis (Guest), 21-Feb-07 11:09 AM, #8
Reply RE: Oooh, Rogue, Rogue, 21-Feb-07 11:28 PM, #9
     Reply As demonstrated by this,, DurNominator, 22-Feb-07 02:50 AM, #10
Reply Never call a Minotaur scared.,, Tolagamemnos (Guest), 20-Feb-07 11:45 AM, #1
     Reply NOTE:, Tolagamemnos (Guest), 20-Feb-07 11:46 AM, #2
          Reply RE: NOTE:, Rogue, 20-Feb-07 01:03 PM, #3
               Reply I like gain., Tol (Guest), 20-Feb-07 01:32 PM, #4
               Reply I like excitement, Rogue, 21-Feb-07 01:03 AM #7
               Reply This makes perfect sense, Guy (Guest), 20-Feb-07 06:41 PM, #5
               Reply I agree 99.9%, Krilcovs Dream (Guest), 20-Feb-07 07:34 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55352 Previous topic | Next topic