Subject: "Well...I been meaning to do this for a while." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3391
Show all folders

Lador (Guest) (Guest)Thu 18-Oct-01 08:58 PM

#3394, "Well...I been meaning to do this for a while."

Well it was not a rage deletion, it was more out of boredom and having friends of Village and Grove...all of them at war with each other and me right smack in the Middle. I deleted also because I was pissed off at Uller who i prayed till rank 35 then said "screw it" because I got no answer. No it was not rage deletion. I could get reageared easily, I was a rank high enough to do so...just didnt want to anymore. I wanted to hero and then I thought better of it. End up a hero ranger and then what? Be hunted by both the village and the grove becase either one would have asked me to chose.

FUN BUT ***FRUSTRATING***! Character!!
Well...what can I say. This was my first ranger and I had a blast with him. Started off as wanting to be a Warder. With Lador I learned just how dangerous the woods can be for people who are not rangers. MY pk ratio isnt that great because it was my first ranger...made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot. If a ranger got the nice staves/potions/scrolls...can be pretty damn deadly.

I was trying to be a warder the first half of his life, until late 20's ranks. Went on the interview with the Lieutenant, met his requirements, then he never showed up again. THen the captain asked me to find this root...found it..then he immed and never talk to me again. *shrug* Then Jugynheim asked me to run those other errands as I called them. Then hunted with a few sylvans who never grouped me...and died like 10 times to their wall of thorns because I couldnt flee and reambush.

Like the Warders for a while but then i realized that they already expect you to know everything about the wilds before you get in, and know everything about most forests and wild areas. If I knew that, then there would be no point in joining the warders would there? Sylvan is supposed to educate its members, not to induct them already educated.*shrug*

Past rank 30 Lador did not want the grove anymore, mainly because they stopped talking to me and the war with the Village.
When I got to like rank 38+ I met quite a few of the villagers and got to like them. Ranked some with them. I wanted to join the village but then realized that I would have to give up my other friends....so no.

People Lador knew...

Ryker --Whenever I saw you, reminded me of star trek. Thanks for the help and for not grouping me you set up that wall of thorns.

Jugynheim - Thanks for the regearing me when I died for the n'th time because of the sylvan wall of thorns. Found that wolf later, but by that time Lador no longer wanted the Grove. I enjoyed out philosophycal arguments....fun. When I told you i got tired of looking and would look later, you never talked to me again.

Kareza - bitched me out for killing Trianna. Treated me like crap after that....would turn QUIET mode on not to talk to me. *shrug*

Trianna - I had reasons beyond gear for killing you. early in your ranking your groupmate attacked a forest guardian, you did not flee, only frowned.

Barnabeh - My best friend!!! Had a great time hunting in the past, killing scions and such. Dying sometimes. Always greeted each other in the "Uller fashion" ---lightinig bolt. Smited you just before i deleted.

Charqua - you and your demons hehe, you were strange, but a nice guy.

Paelnor --- Sorry but you were also asking me to chose. I could not, and would not do that. I kept hoping you would understand and see my side of life but the more I talked with you, the more I realized that there would be no compromise. When I had talked to you, I had already found what Jugynheim sent me after. I never seen you before...it was nice to finally meet you.

Kaada - Good friend ranked to 25 or so when I split off from learning to go hunting. Angella, thanks for the axe. Tibaloa and Kaada thanks for the other axe which I lost later.

The villagers Isk, Sehvoor, Kolun, Hralleth, Meushen, Manarei Goapa, Grunch...sorry I did not stick around. Really respected you all. Grunch, sorry I did not heal you in time before you died. You died really fast *sigh* The second time you fought i was ready though, herbed you. Was hoping I would get you to plant the forest back or some of it. Part of me wanted to be of the village, other part of the grove. "chase two rabbits, you wont catch either one"

Strohm...sorry never took you up on that ranking offer but I trusted you even less that I would trust Valguarnera. I never had any intention of grouping with you, just needed you off my back when I went on about my things.

To the people I killed: Heh, sorry but that was fun.

Most of my deaths were from attacking groups of 3 when they were around the woods. Died to only one person 1vs1, to Lhogram or soemthing...like 8 ranks above me aligator scion hero with nightwalker...LOL. I knew It was a stupid thing to ambush you but I did it anway...bored.

Ehh, enough said...
Barnabed, Meushen, sorry...Lador was a man of very little patience, except when hunting.

See you in the fields...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Lador the Ranger Baron [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Oct-01 06:49 PM
Reply Awwww, Brayjar (Guest) (Guest), 22-Oct-01 10:18 AM, #3
Reply RE: Awwww, Lador (Guest) (Guest), 22-Oct-01 10:52 PM, #4
Reply Well...I been meaning to do this for a while., Lador (Guest) (Guest), 18-Oct-01 08:58 PM #2
Reply RE: Well...I been meaning to do this for a while., trianna (Guest) (Guest), 25-Oct-01 01:06 PM, #5
Reply What in god's name?, Paelnor (Guest), 18-Oct-01 06:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3391 Previous topic | Next topic