Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger of the Righteous, Provincial Magistrate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28232
Show all folders

Agarah (Guest)Sat 19-Jun-04 09:25 PM

#28286, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger of the Righteous, Provincial Magistrate"

I thought you did an excellent job, of being a paladin in a Spire that was clearly filled with evils. Of all people, if I liched I thought you would be the first to jump ship, and hunt me.

I never played an arbitor, but I heard it was more easy in easier out. Agarah was my first tribunal, and I always thought of tribunal as a newbie cabal, so in my mind I would allow a mistake or two, it's easy to move someone to modan, instead of booting some newbie. with no chance, and remove any interest in cabals or the character again. Sometimes learning from the mistakes allows alot of rp to come.

And in the case of Grurk here.
"After that, it was that time you got off with striking at that group of the fortress, cause they summoned a member of your groups mobs and were striking at it in town. Good bit of roleplay there, but you got off easy on that one again "

I agreed with you, but by the time I figured what had happened, we had already been called into the Spire, and then the whole rp happened, and the Imms took over. I was told to guide the talks, which I did, and Really I know you saw it how I did. I thought he was wrong, but after the talks, and my report I think the imms let it go cause it was a very odd and hard case. If I had more time before the imms called us, I might have done more.

Best of luck

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jun-04 08:52 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Delrami (Guest), 19-Jun-04 11:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Straklaw, 19-Jun-04 12:05 PM, #2
     Reply Hasn't been 3 lbs in a while, Theerkla, 19-Jun-04 03:20 PM, #3
     Reply The felar warrior..i think, Izhan (Guest), 19-Jun-04 04:26 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Velkurah, 19-Jun-04 07:41 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Agarah (Guest), 19-Jun-04 09:25 PM #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Lemath (Guest), 20-Jun-04 12:15 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28232 Previous topic | Next topic