Subject: "The felar warrior..i think" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28232
Show all folders

Izhan (Guest)Sat 19-Jun-04 04:26 PM

#28279, "The felar warrior..i think"

Was fun ranking up with you, with you dealing damage + giving me sanc we were a ranking powerhouse..my favorite time with you was when we were ranking with Oblain in Aridhol..AP and transmuter show up..killed the healer..Oblain tells us to take off..but we stay and guard the corpse..then finish off the transmuter and AP (wel i had to retreat ..good stuff..good stuff

anyway..cant believe you lasted this long...

good job

Izhan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jun-04 08:52 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Delrami (Guest), 19-Jun-04 11:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Straklaw, 19-Jun-04 12:05 PM, #2
     Reply Hasn't been 3 lbs in a while, Theerkla, 19-Jun-04 03:20 PM, #3
     Reply The felar warrior..i think, Izhan (Guest), 19-Jun-04 04:26 PM #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Velkurah, 19-Jun-04 07:41 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Agarah (Guest), 19-Jun-04 09:25 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Delrami Tolengard the Avenger ..., Lemath (Guest), 20-Jun-04 12:15 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28232 Previous topic | Next topic