Subject: "I'm Shokai, bitch!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26218
Show all folders

shokaiMon 12-Apr-04 02:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26247, "I'm Shokai, bitch!"

Sorry, been watching too much Chappelle lately...but since you seem somewhat aggitated at me, I figure I'd spec out a few reasons why you never chatted with Shok after the initial time.

First, a lot of people hit the nail on the head in other comments, but I'll rehash.

1) There was no duergar. At no point did I see any struggle against the darker nature. At no point did I see any struggle at all, actually. It was like seeing a duergar that woke up one day and said 'death, mayhem, destruction? A duergar needs not these things' and without ever looking back was the happiest lightwalker ever. It's not overly realistic to have someone to do a complete 180 from where they came from without ever faltering. I'm not suggesting that anyone in the future who attempts the conversion role occasionally kills a good, or anything like that. There are subtle ways to roleplay struggle and conflict on a moral ground...to anyone who wants to attempt a evil gone good role, I highly reccomend you think of them.

2) You gave up. You can blame it on me if it'll make you happier, but the truth of the matter is...you gave up. Maybe it's a sign that I'm something of an asshole, but I saw a lot of your prays while I was on...and most of the time you'd pray, I'd slap the snoop on...and you'd do nothing other than pray. I've said it before...if your role involves an immortal to interact with you so you can do stuff....find things to do while waiting on the immortal.

3) Just because you don't see me, don't assume I'm not around. Admittedly I'm not around as I much as I once was, but I don't think my stepping down is warranted. Sorry to disappoint.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Astahan the Master of Copper, Betrayer... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 11-Apr-04 09:08 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Astahan the Master of Copper, Betr..., Vahletharien (Guest), 12-Apr-04 10:18 AM, #8
Reply Wasn't a let down, so much as just a bummer, Obaznuk, 12-Apr-04 03:21 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Astahan the Master of Copper, Betr..., Fahnrore, 11-Apr-04 09:31 PM, #1
     Reply This is more of a general question than anything about ..., Der-exal (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:17 PM, #2
     Reply Recap of my opinion on alignment changes., Valguarnera, 11-Apr-04 11:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Astahan the Master of Copper, Betr..., A2, 11-Apr-04 11:49 PM, #4
     Reply Nice flame. n/t, Der-exal (Guest), 12-Apr-04 12:15 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Astahan the Master of Copper, Betr..., Lochzan, 12-Apr-04 12:34 AM, #6
     Reply Some advice., Lightmaged (Guest), 12-Apr-04 01:04 PM, #9
     Reply I remember Yazaulyzt, Daurwyn (Guest), 12-Apr-04 05:14 PM, #11
     Reply I'm Shokai, bitch!, shokai, 12-Apr-04 02:08 PM #10
          Reply RE: I'm Shokai, bitch!, Fahnrore, 12-Apr-04 06:44 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26218 Previous topic | Next topic