Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26024
Show all folders

Yoilern (Guest)Sun 04-Apr-04 05:41 PM

#26025, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers"

Was fun. Too much fun. Druids kick ass. I think everyone should play druid a just see the echos you get in/from treeform. Outlander RP was fun, gave me tons and tons and tons of people to fight. Thanks for the empowerment Arvam. Sorry to the Outlander people that were talking with me, that interview was cool. To everyone I interacted with thanks.

As for the reason, I need to focus on school and work more hours, so I had to cut something, and CF will be it for a while.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Apr-04 04:28 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers, Yoilern (Guest), 04-Apr-04 05:41 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers, Vlaugniur (Guest), 04-Apr-04 11:08 PM, #2
     Reply You were cool and..., Surin (Guest), 05-Apr-04 12:04 AM, #3
     Reply No More Group Hunts, Kaeldran (Guest), 05-Apr-04 10:39 AM, #4
     Reply Blynes best friend, Blyne (Guest), 05-Apr-04 03:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yoilern the Father of the Flowers, Ihrinal (Guest), 05-Apr-04 05:44 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26024 Previous topic | Next topic